Monday, May 25, 2015

Wearing Joy - Seeing Joy - Feeling Joy


There's been a lapse in my regular posting schedule over the past two weeks. 

Once I got back in the swing of blogging and making the rounds of blogs I wanted to get involved in everything. Some of that is good. Some of that is too much. So I'm reevaluating what I should be involved with. 

Not only that, but the Wear Your Joy course with Kelly Rae Roberts has inspired me in so many ways that I realize that I may want to change how I post. I'll be doing a whole lot of thinking in the weeks ahead. 

Meanwhile, I'm going through my closet and letting go of items that no longer serve me. You can see what is left in the photo above, though it is double exposed with a nature picture. The filter used is Sparkle Mama, which I thought was appropriate. 

I am filling my days wearing joy, seeing joy and feeling joy. This is the kind of thing I want to share with you. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this photos. I sometimes get over whelmed with things to do sometimes, and the blog and visiting has to wait. I think that happens to many. xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wear your joy..." That's an interesting concept. Will go google at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, in case you didn't google it here's the link to the course. I think you would like it. Meanwhile I find myself wondering about how your etegami would look on clothing…..

      http://kellyraeroberts.com/wear-your-joy

      Delete

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.