Wednesday, May 6, 2015

100th Post Party


This is the 100th post on Reclaiming my Boho Mojo. It seemed like  a landmark worth commemorating, but how to mark the event? 

Looking back on the reasons for reviving this blog, several reasons stood out: 

- to connect with others
- to create community

Posting more often has become more routine. Connecting with others and creating community are things I need to expand. 

So to celebrate this 100th post, I plan to visit 100 blogs or websites and leave comments. Hopefully this will help cement the habit of responding to the inspiration I find in the work of others instead of thinking I'll come back to it when I have more time. 


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats Lynda! I can go weeks without posting OR visiting other blogs but when I do I am reminded of how great the community is. So supportive! I hope you are able to fulfill your goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole. I know what you mean, while it is easy enough to let the habit slip, it is very rewarding to be connected.

      Delete

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.