Sunday, April 5, 2015

Jelly Beans and Gelli Prints - Stamping and Printing Sunday

Happy Easter from our Fern. As you can see he hid the eggs right where he could find them. 


Doesn't the color of the eggs look lovely? So I thought, why dye eggs this year when I can dye something else? 


While I had my share of jelly beans today, even more sweet was the results I got gelli printing. I am working on adding layers for depth of visual interest. Hope you agree that these prints look great with their added layers. 









And just this one from scratch. Love the color combination. 



Join me in stamping and printing next Sunday. 

4 comments:

  1. The prints are very interesting . I really love the layers on the fourth one. It is so interesting, and they are all pretty. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Some of them are perfect for adding layers. I used a paper doily to create some of the texture on the one you mention. Your Easter blogpost was so lovely. I very much enjoyed seeing it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lynda - hope you have more fun with gelli plates really soon. Thanks for leaving your lovely comment on my blog - made my day :-) I see you are a school librarian too - nice to see another in my art world. Happy week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynette, I have started a habit of gelli printing on Sundays. I hope to keep it up. It really relaxes me and make me alright with the world. Great thing to do before the school week starts up. I missed seeing the fact that you are a school librarian too! Fabulous to make that connection! I love the things I see on your blog. Looking forward to exploring it more.

      Delete

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.