Friday, December 26, 2014

Duo Dynamic


Adding depth on the page and in the experience and breaking out of journaling solo today. My fellow journal artist enhanced this experience. Talking. Not talking. Seeing how the other used materials. Talking about life and letting some of it fly onto the page. Letting some of it go. Great for the spirit and for the page. Each step I take I love more. I have no idea where I am headed, but I see with each element I add the whole becomes more dynamic. Sometimes it takes two. The creator and the viewer. I'd like to join others in art journaling, but have no idea about how to find others who have this obsession. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.