Monday, December 8, 2014

Adding Depth


Yesterday I put down color. Today I added depth. I used a paint trowel, a packing peanut and my fingers. I found a rhythm, a groove, a momentum and freedom I haven't felt in the creative process for some time. It was fun and refreshing. 

When I first looked at it I didn't think I liked it, though I tried to look without judgement. I worried about covering the pink and yellow that I loved so much. As I look at it several hours later I love it. I love the colors and the motion. I love how it embodies the theme I'm going for. 

I'm eager to see how it evolves and changes.

For now I'll just soak up the vibes and wallow in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.