Saturday, January 14, 2023

Stenciled Origami Purses - reposted 2018

 

Stenciled Origami Purses

 

I have a tutorial showing how to make these purses on the Arnold Grummer Design Team Blog

These coin purses are so fun to make and use. I was always fascinated by the one I received as a gift when I was a child.

The back side is just as cute as the front.

Ostensibly, they are coin purses, but they could be used for wrapping gift cards or packaging small paper elements for swaps, or storing your stamps. I never know where those postage stamps are when I need them. So I can see myself making a number of these to use when the need arises.

I’d love to know if you make them.

I’m off to find stray change to put into my coin purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.