Saturday, January 14, 2023

Mono-printing Using Embroidered Texture Sheets - reposted 2021

 

embroiderymonoprintsprintingrecycle

Mono-printing Using Embroidered Texture Sheets

As National Embroidery MonthAs National Embroidery Month is comes to a close I have decided to deactivate my Patreon account and add some of the content to my blog. I found that having my content and video available publicly was important to me. It will take a while to choose what to include and space between current projects. I hope you will check back from time to time.

My process for using embroidered texture sheets for mono-printing on the Gelli plate was by far the most inquired about. So that is the first YouTube video that has been switched to public view. Feel free to come on over and check out this new video as well as the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.