Saturday, July 20, 2013

Post Tea Party Musings


A week ago Vanessa threw the 6th Mad Tea Party and I joined in. It was my first time to join this kind of event. It was so much fun to put together our own photo shoot and enjoy the tea. There was even more fun to enjoy in blog hopping and finding new sources of inspiration. Thanks to everyone who visited me and left comments. It was a great week.

Yet, all good things must yield to other things. The party must be cleaned up. The dishes washed and put away. Some of my tea things are hand wash and some can shower in the dishwasher.





2 comments:

  1. LOL I know, right?!? Most of the decor for my tea party was leftovers from my daughter's Sweet 16. We had four family birthdays this week plus my best friend and her daughter. I still haven't cleaned-up everything!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and grabbing my button. My Happy List really helps me focus on positive things in my life. It's good for my emotional health! :D

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you have had a whirlwind of activity this week. i don't know how I'd keep up with it all.

    I am looking forward to participating in you My Happy List Tuesdays. Not only will it make me notice the happy things around me, but it provides a community for doing so. Thanks for hosting it. Looking forward to Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.