Friday, February 9, 2018

I'm moving!

lyndashoup.com


I've enjoyed this blog so much. It has brought me much happiness and I've made great friends. This blog has taken me far and could continue to do so. Somehow it seemed time for me to commit to my own website. And so I have. I hope you will join me there. My posts have been migrated to the new site, so you won't have to go far to find any post you may have enjoyed. 

I'll be posting to the blog and creating new things. I will have some exciting news in the weeks to come. 

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your new site, Lynda! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeanie! I am loving it and learning lots of new things.

      Delete

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.