Monday, May 29, 2017

Mission Statement



For a while I have been yearning to become more serious about my blog and the time is now ripe. I've changed the name. I have now written a mission statement. 


My blog shares my personal art pieces as well as information regarding writing, technology, and record keeping for artists to develop a community of people who are more articulate about their art and provide information and inspiration.
In addition to posting my own work, I want to combine my love of teaching resources gleaned during my 10 years as a school librarian and the mixed media art I love so much. Stay tuned for information about writing for artists and technology. Is there something you would like to learn related to writing or technology that could help you? If so leave a comment below and I will see what I can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.