Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mad Tea Party 2015 Invitation


It's that time of year again!
I look forward to it each year. 
The Mad Tea Party
hosted by Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist


I have been plotting for some time what kind of tea party I would throw this year. So many directions I could go, but I decided to go with a new skill set. Step out of my own box. I hope you will like it. 

The Mad Tea Party is tons of fun. Want to join? Head over to Vanessa's blog and sign yourself up. There's still time. 



3 comments:

  1. Let's just say that the ideas have been steeping over here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my package, and I can't wait to try the egg molds! BTW what are the cute little molds….are they candy molds? Sorry I'm so stupid….but they sure are cute! I can't thank you enough...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got it! (and like it!) It took me waaaayyyyyy…too long to send it. I plan to get better at this kind of thing….

      The little molds are actually cookie cutters with stamps for making the indentation into the cookies. As an art journaler, or is it art journalist, I find the idea of stamping cookies brilliant! I hope you do too. I think you could use it for candy, especially fudge.

      And you are not stupid. Not at all. You are a curious person who is inquisitive about the world around you. A good thing, if you ask me.

      So I must apologize for my lateness, but hope to make up for it in greatness. (I apologize again, but I couldn't pass by the opportunity to rhyme.)

      Delete

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.