Thursday, June 25, 2015

Present to Myself

I've been absent from blogging this past month. First there was illness and then the hectic pace at the end of the school year. Truth be told, this led to the need for a massive clean up action before I could get to my desk. Oooops! 

School's out and I have given myself a wonderful present. Tomorrow I am heading east to take not just one, but two, classes from Kelly Kilmer! I will be learning more about mixed media and journaling. This is like a dream come true! 

I've packed up my bag of materials and I'm ready to spend a day learning, growing and flinging paint! Can't wait to post the results. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, it was so nice to meet you! Happy belated birthday!! I hope that it was a great one and that you enjoyed the classes as well. Thank YOU for coming! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure was all mine! It was great to meet you and have a chance to take your class. It made my birthday week wonderful! I've been thinking about all I learned in your class and am gearing up to do a post about it. Still soaking it all in. So glad I had this chance. I look forward to seeing what you do with your new supplies!

      Delete

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.