Friday, May 24, 2013

Joy Still Coursing Through




I’m still joyfully coursing through Vivienne McMaster’s Be Your Own Beloved: Self Care through Self Portraiture course. The photo above was taken as part of an attempt at studying movement and stillness. I wasn’t at all sure how this was going to go….it has been some time since I stopped thinking of myself as being  skilled at movement. Thinking of capturing my movements in a photograph was a dubious task, or so I thought.

The results of the experiment thought otherwise. I came out with some very stunning specimens (if I do say so myself).

It reminds me to:

Keep moving



Keeping smiling


Keep chasing dreams


2 comments:

  1. Love your pictures here. I have thought of taking a course with her. Hope you enjoyed it, it looks like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really did enjoy this course. I didn't post many pictures while I was taking it as I was so busy looking at everyone's photos and commenting. It is beyond inspiring! I would recommend any course by Vivienne McMaster. You can get so much out of it, but if things come up in your days there is no pressure to post daily. You get out of it what you can put into it. Vivienne is an amazing person and attracts an very interesting group of people.

    ReplyDelete

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.