Sunday, January 15, 2012

Brainstorming




Lively minds
Creatively
Meet together
Words flow
Ideas crash
Together
Smoothing rough edges
Molding our collective thoughts
Into something better
Each of us yielding
Each moving forward
The words they expand
The ideas we have
Our project
Our goal
Yet to be realized
We mold it
It swirls
Like the clay on the wheel
It splatters
The parts that are not meant to be
We chip
And we chisel
Build up and add on
Till our project
Says all that we want it to say
The minds of the people
I am creating with
They build me up
Fill me in
Chisel me down
And make me more
Than I would ever be
Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input makes this journey richer. Your words magically turn a monologue into a conversation. You are appreciated. Thank you for being here.